AIR MONITORING STATIONS
View data from each station:
- Bertha Ganter – Fort McKay (AMS 1)
- Mildred Lake (AMS 2)
- Lower Camp Met Tower (AMS 3)
- Buffalo Viewpoint (AMS 4)
- Mannix (AMS 5)
- Patricia McInnes (AMS 6)
- Athabasca Valley (AMS 7)
- Fort Chipewyan (AMS 8)
- Barge Landing (AMS 9)
- Lower Camp (AMS 11)
- Millennium (AMS 12)
- Fort McKay South(AMS 13)
- Anzac (AMS 14)
- CNRL Horizon (AMS 15)
- Shell Muskeg River (AMS 16)
- Wapasu (AMS 17)
- Conklin (AMS 18)
- Mobile Air Monitoring Station
- Portable Air Monitoring Station
Vision, Mission & Values
Our vision is to provide state of the art air monitoring system that meets the needs of residents and stakeholders in the Wood Buffalo Region.
Our Mission & Values
The Wood Buffalo Environmental Association monitors air quality and air quality related environmental impacts to generate accurate and transparent information which enables stakeholders to make informed decisions.
- We are dedicated to utilizing best practices in all we do.
- We will provide accurate and accessible data on a timely basis.
- We will provide credible and useful information.
- We believe in open and transparent communication.
- We value effective stakeholder participation in fulfilling our mandate.
- We recognize and respect Traditional Environmental Knowledge.
- We support consensus based decision making.
- We value our relationship with industry and work to having WBEA the forum to fulfill regulatory compliance for air monitoring.